Although in some cases we will ask you to provide us with your personal data, for example, so you can create an account on our site or purchase products or services (and we will make you clear what you need from that moment), However, you can visit many pages on our site, without having to provide us with any information about your personal data.
The collection and processing of personal data in accordance with Greek legislation (N. 2472/1997), General Regulations Data (EU. 679/2016) and the relevant Competent Authority decisions and acts.
The company has taken all necessary measures to safeguard the security of the service and maintenance of confidentiality of information regarding guests / clients of the website. However not responsible if, despite the exercise of due diligence breached the confidentiality of such information.
- 1.Data collected
We may collect your personal data in the following cases:
- When purchasing a product and / or service: During completion of your order, You give us your name, date of birth, the details of your credit card, including the card number, the press, the name of the cardholder, the expiration date, the invoice or proof version address and the details of the delivery of your order.
- When you register to receive information material, or other marketing material: Provide your email address, the name and other relevant information, allowing us to personalize the direct, non-transactional, communicating with you.
- When you take part in competitions, questionnaires and surveys: When you fill out forms for questionnaires, surveys or contests, You provide us with your personal information such as your name, the address, your email and other information can be required.
- When contacting our office or staff in our customer service: When he contacts us by email, phone or mail, for example, when you contact our customer service department, you will be asked to provide your personal information, such as name, email address etc..
- Using data collection instruments, when you visit our website: Apart from the information you provide voluntarily, some information is collected automatically when you visit our website via data detection technologies that we use occasionally, such as cookies. the cookies, each time you visit our website, collect information from your computer, including technical information, such as the IP address (Internet Protocol) your, your operating system, the type and version of your browser, Your referral website, as well as information about your preferences for markets, the products you have seen / search and your activity on our website. This information is collected to better site management, to analyze trends and demographic information.
- When you provide certain content on our site, for example, review or comment as a guest.
3.Links to third party websites
- consumer rights
- You can exercise these rights: the right access (to find out what your process data, for what reason, and their recipients), the right of correction (to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies of your data, the right of erasure (right to oblivion, delete your data from our files, if the processing is no longer necessary), the right restriction processing (if challenged data accuracy, etc.) and the right portability (to receive your data in a structured and commonly used format).
- These rights are exercised without cost for you, by sending the relevant letter or e-mail.
- Since exercise any of your rights are, we will take every measure possible to satisfy your request within thirty (30) days from receipt of the request, he let you or satisfaction, either for objective reasons that prevent satisfaction.
- Apart from these, you can always object to the processing of your data by withdrawing your consent.
The security of your data is our absolute commitment. To accomplish this, implement all current and appropriate for the purpose of technical processing (indicatively, cryptography, anonymisation) and organizational measures, the response of which we check regularly. Some of the measures taken are the following:
- Only authorized employees have access to your transaction and only when necessary, B.C. to process your requests.
- Website, not disclose customer information and transactions, unless written authorization from you or this court order or decision of any public authority.
- Informational catalogs and printed material will receive only if you wish and register during the registration as a member. In each case the online store , in no way disclose or publish your personal data and information entrusted to us. The personal data you have available with your membership are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored safely.
- What are Cookies and why we use them;
You can turn, disable or completely delete the cookies through the setup options in the browser.
In this case, however,, You will not be able to use certain services.
- Contact us with questions or comments.
You should not share it with third parties your user name and password, nor should keep them in electronic or hardcopy, to prevent any unauthorized use. If your code disclosure to third, you are obliged to immediately inform our company. If data leakage, our company is not responsible, if they have not been informed about the illegal use of these data.